Sandstones Apartments Online Application
Rental Criteria Requirements
Thank you for choosing Sandstones Apartments! We take a considerable amount of pride in providing quality housing to anyone that meets our qualifications. The management is committed to complying with all applicable laws including all Fair Housing Laws and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, source of income and national origin. Below is a list of minimum requirements and qualifications the management utilizes to determine the eligibility of each applicant. The information below is provided to give an understanding of the qualifying procedure. All of the items below are necessary to assure the proper review of the application package.
- Application: A signed and fully completed application for each adult over the age of 18.
- Application Fee: $50.00 per application is required before your application can be considered and/or processed. No cash accepted.
- Administration Fee: $250.00 (non-refundable after approval of application) Deposit Bond: One month's rent NON-REFUNDABLE
- Pet Fee: $250.00 (maximum number of pets allowed (2)/non-refundable and breed restrictions apply)
- Pet Rent: $25 monthly per pet.
- Credit Report: A credit report will be obtained for all applicants. Negative credit information will be reviewed as to the age of the account, account type, and the extensiveness of the negative debt. Outstanding judgements or liens may not be accepted and if accepted will result in an additional security deposit amount equal to or larger than one month's rent or possible denial. Any "open" bankruptcy is an automatic denial!
- Rental History: Positive rental or mortgage payment history for two (2) years is required. Delinquent rental payments and/or failure to fulfill terms on prior lease may be grounds for denial.
- Employment History: Current and/or previous employment for six (6) months is required.
- Income Verification: Applicant(s) must supply management with written verification, current paycheck stubs to verify one month's income, an award letter of benefits (i.e., SSI, Social Security, Retirement), three month's bank statements, or a letter of offer on company letterhead stating the applicant's monthly gross wage and start date of employment.
- Income Requirements: Applicant must earn a combined income that totals two and 1/2 (2.5x) times the amount of the monthly rent; roommates must each earn two (2) times the monthly rent. Guarantors must earn five (5) times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Identification: A copy of your current valid driver's license or state ID card is required for each applicant. The application will not be processed until proper legal identification is provided.
- Maximum Occupancy: Two (2) people per bedroom.
- Utility Service: Proof of electric will be required before move-in.
- Renters Insurance: Proof of Renter's Insurance is required upon the date of move in.
- Criminal Background Check: A criminal background check will be done on each applicant. Record of any felony/misdemeanor of violent and theft concerns are grounds for denial.
***By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this document and have received a copy. I give permission for management to obtain my credit report and any applicable information in review of my rental application.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.